Pingel Family Law Pingel Family Law

Kansas City Modifications Attorney 

We understand that the modification process can be complex. With so many deadlines and caveats, it is in your best interest to retain a skilled parenting time attorney in Kansas City. Attorney Madee Pingel is ready to put her experience to work for you. To learn more about our services, pricing, qualifications, and methods, contact us today to discuss your case and legal options during a confidential and no-obligation legal consultation. 

Contact us online or call (816) 208-8130 to get started. All consultations are completely confidential and come with no obligation. 

What Family Law Documents Can Be Modified?

At Pingel Family Law, we have extensive experience with the complex process involved with securing a modification to a court order. We understand that a modification may be needed for a wide range of reasons and are here to help. When you hire our firm, we will work diligently from the get-go to help you get a temporary or permanent modification approved based on your changing circumstances.

Modifications to divorce orders can be done in order to make changes to one or more of your:

  • Child custody agreement
  • Child support agreement
  • Property and asset division
  • Spousal support agreement 

When Can You Request Modifications?

By law, any orders related to child support, parenting time, and legal decision-making must be reviewable by the Court until the children have been emancipated. Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request modifications to a parenting schedule. Modifications require that you have experienced a significant and material change in circumstances that directly affects your parenting plan and the child’s best interests.

You may be able to obtain a modification if:

  • You need to relocate for work
  • You’ve recently become unemployed
  • The child is being abused
  • The other parent is not upholding the agreement

There are other circumstances that may warrant a modification, but ultimately, the decision is at the court’s discretion unless you and the other parent can come to an agreement through mediation.

  • “I have known Attorney Pingel for more than fifteen (15) years. Mandee is a lawyer I consider a respected colleague. She has a reputation for being intelligent, knowledgeable about the law, well-prepared and kind.”

    - A Lawyer in Liberty, Missouri
  • “First and foremost, I have to say Thank You again to Mandee, Tsion and Grace for everything they do, not just for me, but for all their clients.”

    - Joe L.
  • “I absolutely loved working with this attorney’s office.”

    - Emily S.
  • “We worked with Mandee Pingel to represent my wife in a child custody case. Mandee and her team were amazing to work with. She and Tsion communicated with us regularly. This helped us tremendously.”

    - Zac D.
  • “I met with 4 different attorneys before scheduling a consultation with Mandee. During our engagement, Mandee was very thorough and to the point and had no problem calling it how it is, which included appropriately correcting others at times.”

    - Jason G.

Schedule Your Consultation Today With Child Custody Lawyers in Kansas City